Saturday 15 September 2012

Welcome to my Blog

Hello and welcome to my blog, I’m Coralie, a mother of three wonderful teenagers.  I have been inspired to share with you a more simple way of living.  I intend to be outlining money saving ideas, living a more sustainable lifestyle, simple living suggestions, my parenting style, our home schooling journey, vegetable gardening adventures and sharing our homemade projects.


I have learnt through trial and error, ways to keep a tight budget and  have been able to keep us all feed, with a roof over our heads, lots of love and a few special holidays along the way.  I hope this blog will help other parents look at life in a different light, and maybe take a step off the fast pace trend mill of life and consider simplifying life, so as to gain enjoyment out of creating, a more balanced lifestyle.
 
I hope you can gain a few ideas that can make your life easier and be inspired to be a better parent and caregiver to the next generation.  I believe all children need and crave our “time” and attention, I only realise this once I started home schooling my children and actually got to know them as individuals.  It is my aim to raise three well balanced, independent and capable young adults.  I look forward to share my journey with you.

                

 

No comments:

Post a Comment