Sunday 4 November 2012

Saving Money on Haircuts


The cost of haircuts, colours and styling can all add up.  Here are a few suggestions for keeping the cost to a minimum.  Obviously the cheapest option is to grow your hair long, so it doesn’t need cutting too regularly.  I used to keep my hair shoulder length so I could easily trim the ends and keep it in shape.
If you have been blessed like me, with premature greying or should I say whitening of your hair it is a constant battle to keep hair coloured without breaking the bank.

For the past 2 years I have been going to a local Hair Salon and being a hair model for their 1st year apprentice. She started out practising blow drying then moved to colour and now she is up to cutting.  My daughter also is a hair model, as her hair is longer the apprentice practises different up-styles.  We get all our colour and cuts for free.  Why not ask your local hair salon if they need a hair model.

Another idea is to try the cheapest shampoo and conditioner you might be surprised that your hair still looks great.  Another tip for dry hair is to coat your hair with olive oil and leave in for a few hours, then wash it out and your hair will have had a wonderful treatment.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment